[wp-hackers] Shared Knowledge for Developers

Austin Matzko if.website at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 14:21:37 GMT 2007

On 9/3/07, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:
> If you have a question you'd like to never answer again, reply to this
> message with the question AND an answer, and I'll collate and edit them
> all into a coherent developer intro FAQ.

Question: Where is X function defined?

Although I usually find function definitions and the like with grep,
it might be nice for other developers if there were something like
PHPXref for trunk and release versions of WordPress on wordpress.org
(as opposed to being hosted on the personal site of someone who no
longer contributes to WP).

Your FAQ could link to that.