[wp-hackers] Templatedia, a new work in progress plugin

Justin Moore wantmoore at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 22:44:27 GMT 2007

On 9/1/07, Viper007Bond <viper at viper007bond.com> wrote:
> Download it and check it out if you'd like:
> http://files.viper007bond.com/wordpress/templatedia-v1.0.0-rc1.zip
>
> And of course let me know if you find any bugs. ;)

It won't activate at all on my 2.2.2 install - I receive the "Plugin
could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error." message on
my plugins page. I deactivated all plugins and tried also with no
success. Upgraded to trunk and still received the fatal error message,
but with additional info:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=', expecting ')' in
/home/crestvi0/public_html/news/wp-content/plugins/templatedia/templatedia.php
on line 551

Looking at the source, I realized it appeared to be a replication of a
PHP5 function, so I switched on PHP5 and it activated without a hitch,
but broke a couple other plugins. Any advice on getting it running on
PHP 4.4.4?

--
Justin Moore
aka wantmoore