[wp-hackers] The term_group column

Christine Davis christine at neato.co.nz
Sat Oct 27 23:48:39 GMT 2007

In UTW land,  I had aliased tags work so that if you entered an aliased tag,
the corresponding primary tag would be saved against the post;  and if you
visited an aliased tag page,  you'd see the tag page for the primary tag
(although this side did churn through a bunch o' DB queries).  Both of those
bits of functionality kinda depend on knowing what the primary tag is for a
collection of equivalent tags.

API support for getting the terms that belong to the same term_group would
be a good start, though;  a way of getting the posts that belong to a term
-or- one of the terms in its term_group seems useful too.