[wp-hackers] Roles and Capabilities

Richard Brown rich at cregy.co.uk
Wed Oct 24 19:16:28 GMT 2007

Hi All

I am building a site for multiple users. Each user will only have the
ability to edit their own posts, pages, etc. But I will also be using
a plugin to display images. Is it possible to use the roles and
capabilities function to restrict each user to add, edit or delete
their own images only please?

I am beginning to think this is a place for MU. It is actually a
website for a society who will change membership annually. What do
others think?

Thanks.
--
Kind regards