[wp-hackers] WPMU cross-site categories & tagging

Donncha O Caoimh donncha at linux.ie
Wed Oct 24 17:31:35 GMT 2007

Hi Callum,

Check the Trac page for WordPress MU at
http://trac.mu.wordpress.org/browser/trunk
I've been merging code from WP 2.3 for quite a while, and it's fairly
stable. As it's taken quite a while I'm going to wait until Ryan
releases WP 2.3.1 and merge that because there are a number of useful
bug and security fixes since 2.3 was released.
Shouldn't be long before the .1 maintenance release comes out.
This is the last post I made about the new release:
http://mu.wordpress.org/forums/topic.php?id=6557&page&replies=27

Donncha