[wp-hackers] WPMU cross-site categories & tagging

Burobjorn burobjorn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 16:28:17 GMT 2007

Hi,

I've written a tags plugin for wordpress mu and would love to share it
for all to use. I haven't had time to properly package it, but you email
will definately motivate me to do this asap :)

You can see it in action on the dutch public broadcaster's site
Radio6.nl (left column under 'Tags', surprisingly ;)).

The code is GPL licensed and the first part of it is sponsored by the
dutch broadcast organization VPRO.

Let me know if there is an interest in this WP-MU plugin...

ps: Is there a specific wpmu plugin repository?

All the best,
grtz
BjornW

Peter Westwood wrote:

met vriendelijke groet,
Bjorn Wijers

* b u r o b j o r n .nl *
digitaal vakmanschap | digital craftsmanship

Concordiastraat 68-114
3551 EM Utrecht
The Netherlands

phone: +31 30 2444 101