[wp-hackers] WPhone Admin plugin 1.3.1, aka "iPhone Contest Final Version"

Stephane Daury wordpress at tekartist.org
Mon Oct 22 07:06:51 GMT 2007

I think it's when you get in the details of what truly supporting all
mobile / embedded / accessibility devices really means in practice
that you start appreciating the approach we took instead.

I'm afraid I'm seeing a lot of http error 413 in your future with
yours. ;-)
Our runs on my 3 year old pre-RAZR Motorola phone.

S.