[wp-hackers] Termination of Categories

Derek Gathright drgath at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 04:48:51 GMT 2007

I struggled initially in figuring out how to effectively use tags &
categories when tagging first became natively supported, but after reading
some blogs about the issue, it became more clear.  Here is a good one
http://lorelle.wordpress.com/2006/03/01/tags-are-not-categories-got-it/

Tags & categories are not the same thing and should be used for different
purposes.