[wp-hackers] Couple of quick questions: restrict access to plugin file and loading of l10n

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Fri Oct 19 19:42:28 GMT 2007

Benedict Eastaugh wrote:
> Jennifer, how does that advice ("Never call load_plugin_textdomain in
> the main text of your plugin file") apply to themes? I currently just
> have load_theme_textdomain() called in the functions.php file of my
> theme; is this not best practice, and if not, what is?

The theme's functions.php file gets loaded after all the plugins are
loaded and initialized, so it shouldn't be a problem. See
      http://codex.wordpress.org/Query_Overview
if you want to know more about loading order.

     --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software