[wp-hackers] Plugin zip problem on wordpress.org

Daniel Cameron dan at scatter3d.com
Tue Oct 9 23:07:36 GMT 2007

On 10/9/07, Travis Snoozy <ai2097 at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 11:58:04 -0700, "Lloyd Budd"
>
> Similarly, the screenshots don't need to be in the release zip
> (especially since the images can't have reasonable names), but the
> current packaging scheme *forces* the image files to be included if you
> want the screenshots to show up on the site.

I was going to request that extend only pull in the screenshots from
the trunk, that way we could tag releases without screenshots for the
packager to create the downloads but the major problem would be the
need for different screenshots for different tags. So the only
solution I could think of would actually complicate things.

--
Dan Cameron