[wp-hackers] PROPOSAL: Use sunmanagers etiquette to help reduce list S/N ratio

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Sat Oct 6 12:37:49 GMT 2007

I personally don't like #4. Sure, it'd cut down a lot on the traffic, but
then I'd have to rely on the original poster to make sure my thoughts /
points got to the rest of the list. That could take a lot of time, leave out
some ideas, etc. Plus the "SUMMARY" thing might screw those of us over using
clients like GMail which auto-thread e-mails (I believe it puts heavy weight
on the subject line, but I could be wrong).

If I didn't want tons of e-mails, I wouldn't have joined a high-traffic
mailing list. ;)

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/