[wp-hackers] Incredibly High PHP Creation Times on WP SVN?

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Thu Oct 4 23:14:37 GMT 2007

Check for any plugins which make HTTP requests.
Try installing a profiler (Such as XDebug) and check the results of that.
(I use XDebug 2.0.0 + WinCacheGrind to view the output on Win32 + Apache + PHP5.2.4)

Apologies for the last blank email.. i've seen them coming from other people too, maybe the software should reject blank emails??