[wp-hackers] WordPress plugin update bugs

Omry Yadan omry at yadan.net
Tue Oct 2 12:29:10 GMT 2007

I am well aware of it, and I just wanted to keep it simple.

having the plugins list sent to api.wordpress.org all you to also find
if 99% of the wildly used plugins are hosted in the plugins db.

you can simply draw a line like 1%, or 2%, and ignore all plugins that
are installed for less than this percentage of blogs.