[wp-hackers] PostgreSQL port status?

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Mon Oct 1 12:42:51 GMT 2007

Here's the ticket + patch. Tested with new install then upgrade to SVN, works fine here.
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5127

Gonna need another patch to *always* check for db.php instead of wp-db.php:
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5128

With these two in the bag you should be good to go with any query rewriters and database drivers stuck in wp-content/db.php.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/