[wp-hackers] SVN question

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 01:20:38 GMT 2007

On Nov 27, 2007 4:33 PM, Bob <wp-hackers at nj-arp.org> wrote:
> Sorry if this is a simple question, but I couldn't find it in the
> documentation...  If a create a directory and use 'svn co' to get the code
> and then modify some files, how can I delete the entire directory when I'm
> done?  Is there an SVN command to do this?  SVN creates hidden directories
> with read-only permissions and I had trouble getting rid of them manually.

What OS are you using?

I don't understand what you mean by can't delete the directory when
you are done? What commands are you trying to run? Can you provide
step by step what you are trying to do?

Regards,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com