[wp-hackers] How does code make it into core?

Burobjorn burobjorn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 16:08:57 GMT 2007

Interesting discussion. I like that Callum is writing down the way to
get patches into the core. I would have liked to know about it when I
put some effort in creating two patches which have been on hold for
roughly a year. Although they are not 'worldchanging' and mere small BC
compatible enhancements.

This made me less interested in making patches of my changes and sharing
them on Trac. Maybe it's time to re-think how people can contribute to
Wordpress? Perhaps a special 'experimental' trunk open to all?

All the best,

grtz
BjornW

--

met vriendelijke groet,
Bjorn Wijers

* b u r o b j o r n .nl *
digitaal vakmanschap | digital craftsmanship

Concordiastraat 68-114
3551 EM Utrecht
The Netherlands

phone: +31 30 2444 101