[wp-hackers] Excluding pages/posts from search

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Wed Nov 21 18:34:46 GMT 2007

He beat me to it.  +1 on everything Hacker Scot just said.

For the "Thank You' Page example, we would also need a means for
arbitrary pages to be excluded from Page Lists.  Yes, again, there's
the exclude list, but a boolean (exposable vi plugin) would be nice
here as well.

Maybe our 2-state boolean can be a three-state variable:
ListsAndSearch|ListsOnly|None

...or am I over-thinking things again?

Stephen