[wp-hackers] RE: wp-hackers Digest, Vol 34, Issue 32

Mike Walsh mike_walsh at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 15 16:05:23 GMT 2007

[... snipped ... ]

'Cause I'm bored and nice.

http://files.viper007bond.com/wordpress/fromwhereyoucame.phps
http://files.viper007bond.com/wordpress/fromwhereyoucame.zip

[ ... snipped ... ]

Thanks a bunch, this worked perfectly.

[ ... snipped ... ]

I disagree about it should be in the core as I think most people including
me think the whole purpose of logging in is to go to the admin area. But
that's one of the many greatnesses of WordPress though -- if you don't like
something, chances are you can change it via a plugin.

[ ... snipped ... ]

I think it is situation dependent.  In my case, people will login to
interact with a plugin I am developing and the content which goes with it.
It will be exposed to the end user via Pages.  Very few people will login to
interact with the dashboard in the traditional WP sense.

Thanks again,

Mike