[wp-hackers] New WP profile page

Viper007Bond wplists at viper007bond.com
Thu Nov 15 12:54:06 GMT 2007

I disagree about it should be in the core as I think most people including
me think the whole purpose of logging in is to go to the admin area. But
that's one of the many greatnesses of WordPress though -- if you don't like
something, chances are you can change it via a plugin.

RE: coding. Sure, but you'll have to pay me for my time. :P  [/offtopic]

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/