[wp-hackers] New WP profile page

Travis Snoozy ai2097 at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Nov 15 02:20:02 GMT 2007

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:35:46 +1300, "Christine Davis"
<christine at neato.co.nz> wrote:

> I hope they don't!
>
> Design decisions by a collective, community, committee or otherwise
> FTL.

Design decisions in a vacuum are worse. If we're all busy hoping, I hope
they have focus groups made up of real users. The list generally has
plenty of real users, too, which is why it'd be nice to see some of that
question askin' going on here (bonus transparency).

--
Travis

In Series maintainer
Random coder & quality guy
<http://remstate.com/>

And on a completely tangential note, sci-fi wants their acronym back;
they had it first. ;)