[wp-hackers] iPhone Content Winner

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Tue Nov 13 17:44:58 GMT 2007

drumroll.....

WPhone!

http://wphoneplugin.org/
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wphone/

Congrats to the winners. Because of the great effort of everyone
involved, there is a runner-up prize of $100 Apple gift certificate for
the Mobile Admin folks.

I need each of the entrants to send me their name, team, and full
address with [iphone-contest] in the subject. If you're on the WPhone
team, let me know if you'd like an iPhone, 16gb iPod touch, or gift
certificate. I also have some anonymized comments and constructive
criticism from the judges for each team that I can share privately.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com