[wp-hackers] Latest version of a Plugin

Moritz 'Morty' Strübe morty at gmx.net
Tue Nov 13 15:49:11 GMT 2007

Hmm, bad wording!

My Idea was to show the changelog of the latest released stable version,
so the user can decide whether to update or not. This version is not
equal to the latest version of the trunk. Therefore I need to know which
is the latest stable. I was just wondering whether there is some meta
information hanging around I can use. Otherwise I'll just parse the
readme.txt in the trunk.

Cheers
Morty