[wp-hackers] WP-Cache vs. eAccelerator vs. Memcache vs. ... (Yeah, another server opt. discussion)

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Thu Nov 8 12:05:06 GMT 2007

I can't duplicate this on any of my servers, though it would help if the
post was a bit more specific as to just WTH happened...

AFAIK the include and require statements in the Super Cache code are all
pretty clean, no problems there. And the blog post mentions exploits of the
"i" and "s" parameters - I have no idea what that's actually supposed to
mean, but assuming that's GET variables then that would be a PHP
vulnerability present in the original WP code, and not the Super Cache
plugin....

Just my two cents.. No need for unwarranted panic, esp. not from some half
thought-out twitter posts.

-CG