[wp-hackers] @ Need docu about writing a plugin for wp

eseraele alemu madiso7 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 21:12:44 GMT 2007

can u fuckin stop sendin messages bitchez!!!!!i dont waaant them they buuuuug!!!!!! fuck off my email address u stupid slut whore trick hoe mutherfucking asswhipe !!!!
stay off my shyt!!!!!!!

Blast o_O <neryver at infomed.sld.cu> wrote: Here is the plugin :) I couldn't upload yet to wordpress sourceforge or
something similar because of my time in the Internet is some kind
limited :)

If you need some help using it just write me ;)

B.

On Sun, 2007-11-04 at 17:03 +0000, Bull3t wrote:
> What plugin was this and what does it do, enlighten us please.

> Bull3t
> http://www.bull3t.me.uk/

B. o_O

PD: This is off-topic but searching the web I didn't find anything, do
you know where can I find info about the schema of Craigslist.org !!!???
db schema, site schema!? tnkx x 2 ;)