[wp-hackers] The WordPress schema

Bull3t bull3t at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 4 17:06:55 GMT 2007

The Database Schema can be found by searching the WordPress source code. It
is contained within: wp-includes\wp-db.php and wp-admin\includes\schema.php,
it's quite simple really. Especially when the file you were looking for was
named exactly as you named it, "schema"...

Bull3t
http://www.bull3t.me.uk/