[wp-hackers] Re: WP issues

Geoffrey Sneddon foolistbar at googlemail.com
Thu May 31 19:39:39 GMT 2007

On 31 May 2007, at 19:55, Geoffrey Sneddon wrote:

> As I promised I'd write ages ago, here's a list of issues with
> WordPress (though I accidentally sent this from my main email
> address and it got caught in the moderation queue yesterday, so
> here it is from the proper address (which, as it is subscribed,
> should read all of you)):

The last clause should read: "should reach all of you".

> b) <blockquote> elements cannot be nested within one another
> [TICKET1170]. This is marked as closed, although I just recreated
> it on both 2.2 and 2.3. This bug has been opened for over _TWO
> YEARS WITH PATCHES AVAILABLE_!

… and the ticket has been closed _AGAIN_. Just because you can't
reproduce a bug doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I've just recreated it
again. It most certainly exists here. It should really be the person
claiming the bug exists who closes it when it's fixed, not someone else.

- Geoffrey Sneddon