[wp-hackers] InstantUpgrade now with FTP support -- testers needed

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Wed May 30 22:05:53 GMT 2007

The first thing that strikes me on the setup screen....  Is it just
me or is my FTP password going to be stored in plaintext in the
database?  This seems like a security vulnerability to me.

MySQL gurus out there will be able to tell me if I'm being paranoid
or not.... :)

Otherwise this looks like a very impressive plugin!

Stephen Rider
<http://striderweb.com>