[wp-hackers] PHP5

Marcos Sader | marcosmedia m at marcosmedia.com
Mon May 21 23:02:47 GMT 2007

I suggest that is time to drop this discussion for good, it is clear that
wordpres won't make the version jump just now, and is good that the main
developers took that position.

Besides, it have became useless and time consuming, nobody reads the whole
thread and most of the messages are based on personal experiences/desires so
there is no real value in most of them, I'm personally sick of reading the
same arguments that have been presented before with their respective
counter-arguments again.

We should turn focus on the next release, features, bugs and enhancements,
if you really need/want to further discuss why php5 is better/worse than
php4, please do it in the php lists.(http://www.php.net/mailing-lists.php)