[wp-hackers] XML-RPC drafts (used to be 2.3 Features)

Joseph Scott joseph at randomnetworks.com
Mon May 21 04:14:46 GMT 2007

On May 18, 2007, at 10:52 PM, Daniel Jalkut wrote:

> I assume you mean the wp.methods in xmlrpc.php? Or am I missing
> something else?
>
> I can't find anything in the xmlrpc.php file that alludes to an
> ability to fetch drafts from the server.

When saving a post (with say metaWeblog.newPost  or editPost) you can
indicate that it is a draft.  You are correct though, we don't have
any specific methods for managing those drafts.  Seems reasonable to
add that under the new wp.* methods.  Did you have something in mind
already?

If you have been having other issues with WordPress XML-RPC please
let me know, I'd be happy to help track them down.

--
Joseph Scott
http://joseph.randomnetworks.com/