[wp-hackers] WordPress 3

eseraele alemu madiso7 at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 02:09:49 GMT 2007

so whats your answer

eseraele alemu <madiso7 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  hey alex thanx for gettin back at me ok this is the deal ive been plying this online game for months and now somebody else scammed and me and transfered my account on his email address..now i want to get my account back but i donno his email password and i dont know how to use this program either.
do u think u can help me out?? i would really apriciate it if you'd help me get my account back.
sincerly yours
israel.

On Mon, 2007-05-21 at 09:22 +1000, Jeremy Visser wrote:
> Doug Stewart wrote:
> > We're not talking short-term. 2.3 and 2.4 and even 2.5 have that
> > covered. We're talking 3 and the arguments thus far point to a radical
> > rewrite -- what better to do than go to PHP5+ as a part of that?
>
> Exactly. We're missing a big opportunity here.

Of course you can have a switch to PHP5 right now. Just sign below:

"I am willing to provide at least 15 hours daily support for bazillions
of astonished WordPress users, who just installed WordPress or upgraded
their WP installations and now encounter unexplainable error messages,
on the WP forums and hosting providers' hotlines. Furthermore, I am
willing to rewrite all other applications that are installed on the same
servers as the new WP version and PHP4 only, even though it is not my
fault that the respective developers didn't make them PHP5-proof."

;-)

Best,
Alex

--
Alex Günsche, Zirona OpenSource-Consulting
http://www.zirona.com/ | Hilfe für das HQ AC: http://www.prohq.de