[wp-hackers] Re: SOAP Interface and moving to php 5

Aaron Brazell abrazell at b5media.com
Fri May 18 13:57:23 GMT 2007

While I would love to see PHP5 only, the truth is it's not happening
anytime soon. What I don't like about this option is that you're
creating two sets of code to do the same thing. That's all wrappers
are. If we're going to create PHP4 code that accomplishes the same
thing as PHP5, we might as well just skip the PHP5 and write the
PHP4. My concern here is merely around bloat, y'know?
--
Aaron Brazell
Director of Technology, b5media

www:: www.b5media.com
my www: www.technosailor.com
phone:: 410-608-6620
fax:: 416-849-0347
skype:: technosailor

Everything contained in this email is confidential and stuff.