[wp-hackers] Missing Menus

Andy Staines andy at yellowswordfish.com
Fri May 18 13:47:03 GMT 2007

Hi all
I have one user of one of my plugins - (amongst hundreds without this
problem) - who can activate the plugin successfully but gets no menu item
appearing. (Both Firefox and IE - permissions fine/cache emptied - logged in
as admin etc).
The only possible difference (which I personally think is probably
irrelevant) is that this is a user who has just installed WP 2.2 - i.e., a
completely new site - and then tried to install my plugin.
Can anyone advise on what I should be getting him to look at or do I just
tell him to go to the WP forums...
Thanks for any advice,
Andy