[wp-hackers] 2.3 Features

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Fri May 18 00:44:42 GMT 2007

Alex Günsche wrote:
> I also think the "proudly" should be removed. After all, who is proud?
> The server, the database, or the PHP code? It just makes no sense. Or
> should it read "The WordPress developers are proud that this site runs
> WordPress" or "The WordPress developers are proud of their work, and
> here you can see it"? ;)

Even better we could put a checkbox, so that every three days
(configurable) it asks you "Are you still proud of using WordPress?" and
then updates the templates accordingly, and reports the answer back to a
web service so we can track the global WP proudness index, but the
reporting back should probably be an option too because people might
feel guilty about saying they weren't proud if they knew we would see
it, it is free.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com