[wp-hackers] Newest Prototype?

Dan Coulter dan at dancoulter.com
Tue May 15 13:41:26 GMT 2007

I think if you want people to try to use one standard include file, you've
got to keep it up to date, at least with the most recent stable version.  If
I were developing a plugin that used Prototype today, I would package my own
because I don't want to develop on 1.5.0_rc0.  There have been a lot of
important improvements since then.