[wp-hackers] MySQL server/client versions

Chris chris.hearn01 at ntlworld.com
Tue May 15 12:07:24 GMT 2007

I was referring to libmysql.dll or the linux equivalent - I am not 100%
sure myself about this, so any explanation would be good! How does php
talk to the server? does it go via this "client"
thanks
ChrisH

    Chris Hearn
    *Tel:* 01625 827589
    *Mob:* 07768 725141
    *email:* chris.hearn01 at ntlworld.com
    material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
    or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
    or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
    If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
    material from any computer.