[wp-hackers] List Private pages?

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Thu Mar 29 12:07:23 GMT 2007

You can grab the page as post... then check with is_page() to do anything
you might want to modify - unless I'm understanding you the wrong way.

Pages are supposed to be static, so I guess they're not checked as much. But
the only difference between a post and a page is in the way they're
displayed in the theme (and categories and stuff, but that's really beyond
the point).

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/