[wp-hackers] On Flooding Trac

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 23:49:54 GMT 2007

On 3/27/07, Robert Deaton <false.hopes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can we get some warning or something before another trac flood like
> we've been under? Keeping the trac mails in my inbox has had me
> suffering trying to find anything else in my mail today, so it'd be
> nice to at least have some warning or something to temporarily have
> them automatically moved to a folder or something.

Sorry about that. I will try to keep that in mind next time and
provide at least a day's notice.

My eyes are bursting out of my head from skimming all of these
tickets. Almost done, and then I will leave it to you knowledgeable
developers to tune it up.

Thanks,
--
Lloyd Budd | Quality Assurance Lead | 250-885-1744
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com