[wp-hackers] wordpress.org ideas voting interface

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 20:15:33 GMT 2007

On 3/27/07, Sabin Iacob <iacobs at m0n5t3r.info> wrote:
> Lloyd Budd wrote:
> > Oh interesting. I may have misread your report. I will investigate
> > further.
>
> at the time I thought I had seen them all, still... but then new ones
> appeared, and I still saw this: http://m0n5t3r.info/stuff/ideas.png

Thank you for the additional information.

> yeah, that's correct :)
> I must apologize then for misunderstanding; since my patches were
> apparently not important, "awesome" sounded very sarcastic to me :P

I guess I am easily excited ;-) Putting your work out there is more
than most people do, and once it it out there who knows who you will
help. You tickets demonstrate your attention to detail, and good
patches generally stay good patches.

Cheers,
--
Lloyd Budd | Quality Assurance Lead | 250-885-1744
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com