[wp-hackers] Google SoC: PostgreSQL port

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 06:20:18 GMT 2007

Doing a replace of the queries on the fly wouldn't be preferable. It would
be laggy and slow down the page loading time. I like the way I mentioned,
that way people can just go and make a file with different functions in it
and then put the appropriate DB queries inside the functions. Maybe there's
another way of doing it though...

--Matt