[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-svn] [5062] trunk: Add RTL support to kubrick.

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 00:27:08 GMT 2007

Ryan Boren wrote:
> I'd like our bundled themes to support gettext, RTL, widgets, and
> custom header images.  We need to set a good example of what themes
> should be doing.  Not gettexting the default theme avoided some
> support problems at the time, but it has created maintenance problems
> with keeping the default up-to-date across all of the translations and
> has spawned hundreds of themes that don't use gettext.

Plus, can we have the Sandbox theme bundled? Sandbox is the most
awesomest theme for re-theming, and I see so many hack-jobs done based
on Kubrick it's not funny. It would be really great to see Sandbox
included with WP; not as the default theme, just bundled, to increase
visibility.

--
Jeremy Visser