[wp-hackers] Plugin Licenses

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Fri Mar 16 16:00:39 GMT 2007

I have to agree here.
I develop free software and distribute it under my proprietary free software
license. Some is open source, some isn't.

But the fact of the matter is, my softwares have been downloaded several
million times, and if I relied on donations for bread and butter, I'd have
neither.

Thank god for real work.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies