[wp-hackers] Re: Google Summer of Code 2007

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 23:50:10 GMT 2007

The whole Theme/Plugin installation system ideas might be a great SoC
project to do. I'd personally love to mentor that one as I have spent
a lot of time thinking and planning and even starting one, but
unfortunately it never got finished, and I think it is something
essential for future versions of WordPress. Its not a lightweight
task, definitely something that will take a good chunk of code and a
good amount of time testing, so it would be the perfect SoC type of
project if someone is interested.

--
--Robert Deaton
http://lushlab.com