[wp-hackers] Should OpenID be in WP core?

Callum Macdonald lists.automattic.com at callum-macdonald.com
Thu Mar 8 05:54:06 GMT 2007

G'day,

I'm not an expert in the technical ins and outs of Open ID, but I think
it's a great principle, so I'd vote to implement it. At this stage, I
think it makes more sense as a plugin, but I do think it would make a
good standard plugin. Maybe even part of the install "Do you want to
enable the OpenID plugin for authors / commenting?".

My tuppence worth,

Cheers - Callum.