[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-testers] Bug Hunt

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Tue Mar 6 00:52:38 GMT 2007

On 3/5/07, David Weitz <dabbaking at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ryan Boren wrote:
> > Sounds good to me.   This Tuesday/Wednesday seemed to work for enough
> > people to make it worthwhile, so I went ahead and announced.  Ya'll
> > spread the word to your readers if you like.
> >
> > http://boren.nu/archives/2007/03/05/wordpress-bug-hunt-live-fresh-triage/
> >
> > We can follow up with a weekend hunt either this weekend or the next.
> >
> > Ryan
> What bugs will we be looking for? Or is it for both the 2.0.x and 2.1.x
> branches?

We've had a lot of activity in trac, so we'll concentrate on rolling
through the  existing tickets, confirming them as bugs, and working on
fixes.  Most of the patching  will be done against  2.2, but we'll
also decide if anything needs to be milestoned for 2.0 or 2.1.

We'll also do some testing against recently changed stuff to see if we
can break anything.  The jQuery and JS localization changes are two
areas off the top of my head we could focus on.  General regression
testing and free-form testing are also welcome.  Whatever you want to
contribute, we'll take.  :-)

Ryan