[wp-hackers] wp-plugins.net authors

Callum Macdonald lists.automattic.com at callum-macdonald.com
Mon Mar 5 22:26:28 GMT 2007

Hi Sabin,

I had the same issue with two plugins. The author's sites are dead, so
the plugins are no longer hosted, and the author's email is no longer
live. I tried to take over the hosting, asked the admin to point the
download link to a new url, but he wasn't very keen. Suggested I create
a new version of the plugin under a different name (Plugin Plus, etc). I
might still do that.

Good luck,

Callum.