[wp-hackers] Need help with gallery plugin implementation

Pierre-Luc Auclair p.lucauclair at heliosmulti.com
Thu Mar 1 07:03:30 GMT 2007

Hi, me again.

It's mostly working the way I want it to. :)

See: http://www.heliosmulti.com/plaplo

The portfolio page is working correctly and I found
the way to exclude a page from the wp_list_pages() function.
Wrote functions similar to these but specific to my plugin and
it's working pretty well.

This time I'm having problems with the mod_rewrite stuff.
I'm not very familiar with it and I can't get it to work.

I tried hacking my .htaccess to this (I added only the last RewriteRule).

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /plaplo/
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /plaplo/index.php
RewriteRule ^plaplo/portfolio/category/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)$ /plaplo/portfolio?catslug=$1 [L]
</IfModule>

This should turn
/plaplo/portfolio/category/foobar

into