[wp-hackers] CK-ERP (Open Source ERP / CRM / MRP) v.0.22.1 released

Paul Menard codehooligans at codehooligans.com
Thu Mar 1 02:58:18 GMT 2007

  I'm not sure how the rest of the WP communities responds. I use WP
mostly for clients looking for simple CMS abilities. I've gone
through the WP specific demo http://ck-erp.org/wordpress/wp-login.php
and looked around. Was looking for more details specific to how this
product, or series of products integrate in WP. Most of the online
docs mention other systems like Joomlam Drupal, etc. Looking for
something specific to WP only.
Paul