[wp-hackers] wp_list_pages(), No LIMIT?

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Mon Jun 25 08:33:00 GMT 2007

I took a glance at that, But decided to add it just to get_pages since any
parameters passed to wp_list_pages() are passed along to get_pages()
anyway.
This way anything else that calls get_pages() can utilise it as well.

(Apologies for the Posts reference in that ticket too.. Didnt click that i
had said posts instead of pages until after submit)