[wp-hackers] Widgets and Roles

Jairus Pryor jairus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 20:50:09 GMT 2007

I don't think it's the same thing. I have non-technical users who
couldn't hack HTML if their lives depended on it, but they know how to
drag-and-drop. I want them to drag-and-drop and rearrange the page,
but I don't want them being able to destroy the site accidentally by
deleting a div tag.

It's all presentation, but it's not all theming.

Jairus