[wp-hackers] Javascript date widget

Omry Yadan omry at yadan.net
Sat Jun 16 19:27:49 GMT 2007

I agree.

we can either use it for dates only and keep some simple html fields for
the time or modify it so that the time selection is also nice (its LGPL).

its very flexible, and the time selector is optional.

its has two modes which we can use:

1. flat embedded, which good for the calendar widget.

2. popup window, which is good ot select dates in forms etc.